Thursday, June 14, 2012

What's Next for my Post-Apocalyptic Series?

In light of a recent epiphany, I've decided to keep complete control of Before the Darkness (my MM post-apocalyptic erotic romance) and the other books of the Refuge Inc. series. In other words, I'm taking the indie-publishing route yet again.


I've indie-published many books with results I'm proud of. And I'm ready to dive in again with my highly anticipated dark series. All the advantages of indie-publishing outweighed the disadvantages in my decision making process.

I enjoy the benefits of:

  • Choosing my cover and cover artist
  • Choosing the release date
  • Choosing the book formats (including print)
  • Choosing the interior layout
  • Choosing what bookstores will offer my book
  • Choosing the book's price
  • Choosing when and if I want to offer discounts or free books
  • Holding all the rights to my book and the series
  • Having instant knowledge and access to sales stats


Yes, I'm a bit anxious and I know I have a lot of work ahead of me but I'm ready.  Soon, we all will witness the introduction of the Refuge Inc. series!
Keep an eye out for some exciting updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment