Friday, February 22, 2013

New Website!

Change, it’s inevitable. Every new year we make a resolution to change, to improve, to do more or less–pretty much go a totally different route in one way or another be it our careers or our hair color. I’m no different. In fact, I embrace change. On that note, let me introduce you to my new website!

I was in desperate need of a better, cleaner, sleeker and more professional design. WordPress delivered!

Visit www.leslieleesanders.com to go to my new site.


While you're there, subscribe to stay current with new, helpful blog posts on writing and the publishing industry and new book releases. lots of great things are in the works so don't miss out.

*Note: You may have to clear your cookies or visit in a new browser if the link brings you back to this BlogSpot site. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment